How to remove spots and freshen your laundry
with home dry cleaning:
- Remove spot with
provided cleaning cloth.
- Dry clean clothing
using WOOLITE® Dry Cleaner's Secret® and your
- Enjoy professional
dry cleaning results.
1 - Spot Treating
- Completely remove any visible
items by following the
Spot Cleaning instructions.
If you do not need to spot clean, continue on to step 2.
- Test garment for colorfastness.
spot clean flame resistant
clothing such as children’s
- Locate stain (dime size or less)
garment and place a solid, white
paper towel under stain.
- Remove Cleaning Cloth from
packet and gently blot stain area.
Move paper towel under stain
frequently to absorb stain and
- Continue until stain is removed
completely or no further progress is
seen – note cleaning and refreshing
phase does not remove stains.
- Blot excess cleaning formula
from garment with a clean, solid
white paper towel.
2 - Toss in the dryer
- Place 1 to 4 garments or items
fabric, weight, and color
in dryer. Button
or zip garments and
turn fragile trim or buttoned
garments inside out. Clean dryer
lint filter thoroughly.
- Do NOT use this product on Fur,
Leather, Suede, or Velvet.
- Remove and unfold the WOOLITE®
Dry Cleaner's Secret® Cleaning Cloth
from packet and
place in dryer.
- Tumble on Medium heat (Low or
Perma Press) cycle for 20 minutes on
timed setting – not counting the
cool down cycle.
3 - Ready to wear
- Remove garments from dryer
immediately after cycle has stopped
for best results.
- Throw away the WOOLITE® Dry
Cleaner's Secret® Cleaning Cloth after use.
- Garments are ready to hang up or